The Town Tavern Chat - Page 443 of 467

I'll give it a try! Not sure if my - Page 443 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2022 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2022 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 443

Sadly, I'm not experienced enough to accept the challenge, apologies!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2022 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which the noble Malabar accepted. Using all that Malabar has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Malabar triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Malabar." Malabar received 54 experience points.

3rd Jan, 2022 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He claps at the accomplishment wishing that he could do the same.

5th Jan, 2022 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 443 Chat Tavern Town The

Angry that the failing of his reputation would make life so difficult… Thorin enters the tavern looking for a drink and a challenge.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2022 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Tell A Good Story of which the noble Thorin accepted. Thorin starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Thorin triumphs in the Drama Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Drama. Everyone sings "Drama is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 16 experience points.

9th Jan, 2022 - 5:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I shall take a chance at it for the gold and maybe a little more fame.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2022 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 443

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which defiant Krull accepted. Sharp on the move Krull stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krull triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Krull." Krull received 34 experience points.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2022 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 443

I'll give it a try! Not sure if my reflexes are fast enough though…

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,