The Town Tavern Chat - Page 444 of 467

I may know a few moves but nothing that would - Page 444 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jan, 2022 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2022 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 444

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Malabar accepted. Sharp on the move Malabar stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Malabar executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Malabar received 20 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2022 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Dancer? Me? No, I will have to pass on this challenge because I am challenged in the area.

16th Jan, 2022 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krull refuses the challenge saying that he is a combatant not a dancer.

18th Jan, 2022 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 444 Chat Tavern Town The

No, not dancing for no one tonight. What I need is a large meal with all the trimmings and a mug of good ale.

22nd Jan, 2022 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Is it still dancing? Don't you all have some real challenges for warriors?

23rd Jan, 2022 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eulogy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I'll take my turn! Bard drop that lute and grab your drum! I need a beat to move my feet!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2022 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 444

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which incompetent Kiar accepted. Kiar attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Kiar has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Kiar. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

24th Jan, 2022 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 444

I may know a few moves but nothing that would make it to an amphitheater. Let's have a quick see.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,