The Town Tavern Chat - Page 445 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares - Page 445 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Feb, 2022 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2022 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 445

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 38 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2022 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

This should be easy. Stand back everyone I need room to make this jump.

26th Jan, 2022 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why don't you move them a little further apart, my friend? I think I can do a bit more.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2022 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Page 445 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Tabitha accepted. Showing off some skill, Tabitha jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Tabitha executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Tabitha received 33 experience points.

3rd Feb, 2022 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Thorin laughs that he sees his skill is once again required. If there are no takers you should change the challenge, not so?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2022 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin uses the Axe Specialization Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Axe Specialization. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Axe Specialization, who can do greater?" Thorin received 38 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2022 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 445

Why of course I am the best magician from miles around. Prepare to be shocked at what you are about to see!

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2022 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 445

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which defiant Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 53 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,