The Town Tavern Chat - Page 446 of 467

Ney, I am not going to give drunks the benefit - Page 446 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2022 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Feb, 2022 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 446

So you want to see how fast I am, well I will show you and you will give me your gold. I like being fast.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2022 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which the noble Selina accepted. Sharp on the move Selina stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Selina triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Selina." Selina received 40 experience points.

10th Feb, 2022 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She winks and waves to the crowd as they cheer her abilities. Then as fast as she came she left.

12th Feb, 2022 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Page 446 Chat Tavern Town The

While I am talented in a few things drama is not one that I can convince anyone.

14th Feb, 2022 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cynthia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

If only I knew enough about drama because I more or less try to keep it out of my life.

20th Feb, 2022 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Let's see how my acting skills are after such a long time of not using them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2022 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 446

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Tell A Good Story of which the noble Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Selinabeth uses the Drama Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Drama. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Selinabeth is a champion of Drama, who can do greater?" Selinabeth received 12 experience points.

3rd Mar, 2022 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 446

Ney, I am not going to give drunks the benefit of my magic no matter how lowly the trick. I have armies to manage.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,