The Town Tavern Chat - Page 447 of 467

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells - Page 447 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Mar, 2022 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 447

Sure, I'll accept your challenge and show you a few tricks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which clumsy Orryn accepted. No magic trick at all as Orryn finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Orryn is sorely unlucky! Orryn is hurt while trying the Magician Skill.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You wish to hear a joke? I once told a joke. I'll give it a try.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 447 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which courageous Orryn accepted. Orryn decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Orryn executes the Joker Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Joker success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Orryn received 18 experience points.

7th Mar, 2022 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I will be most honored to entertain the tavern patrons with a bit of slight of hand.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2022 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which defiant Krull accepted. Using all that Krull has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Krull uses the Magician Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krull is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Krull received 53 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2022 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 447

Perhaps I will give this another try and see if I can impress the crowd.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2022 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 447

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Orryn accepted. Using all that Orryn has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Orryn triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Orryn." Orryn received 13 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,