The Town Tavern Chat - Page 449 of 467

I have a joke for all it will make everyone - Page 449 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Apr, 2022 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Mar, 2022 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 449

I might have a trick or two that could open a few eyes and drop some jaws.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2022 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which the noble Krull accepted. Using all that Krull has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Krull uses the Magician Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krull is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Krull received 49 experience points.

19th Mar, 2022 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She stretches to see if her muscles are limber this morning. Confirming they are she accepts.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2022 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 449 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which Selinabeth accepted. Sharp on the move Selinabeth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Selinabeth executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Selinabeth received 13 experience points.

28th Mar, 2022 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Bernhart sits down to watch the merriment… He observed the room and watches the people in the tavern.

6th Apr, 2022 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Sorry lady but I'm not much of a joker more of a serious man at arms.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2022 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 449

Has no one given you all jokes as yet? I will not be made a joke, I'm just here for a drink.

17th Apr, 2022 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 449

I have a joke for all it will make everyone laugh and it will fill my belt pouch with gold.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,