The Town Tavern Chat - Page 450 of 467

Ah, an easy one this time. At least I can redeem - Page 450 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd May, 2022 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2022 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 450

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which courageous Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Selinabeth executes the Joker Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Joker success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Selinabeth received 13 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2022 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

My bow skills are not good enough for this challenge so I will have to pass for now.

30th Apr, 2022 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Shouldn't you retire that challenge when. No one has accepted it?

1st May, 2022 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Page 450 Chat Tavern Town The

He smiles at the complaints of the lady. He shakes his head knowing that what she says will not make the challenge masters do any differently.

8th May, 2022 - 4:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Bernhart sits down at a table in the tavern. He watches the room for any developments…

16th May, 2022 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Breathing a sigh of frustration he says to the wench, "Let me have a go.... "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2022 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 450

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Target Thy Arrow of which drunkard Krull accepted. Krull misses as a cramp forms from the pull back. People shake their head in disappointment. Krull has not the Bow Specialization Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Krull. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

22nd May, 2022 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 450

Ah, an easy one this time. At least I can redeem myself from the last involuntary joke I cracked in the tavern.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,