The Town Tavern Chat - Page 46 of 467

Arrem enters the tavern, looking exhausted. - Page 46 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th Oct, 2017 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 46

Listening to all the talk Lorica wonders how safe the Town is and comments, "Why is it we pay so much taxes, there are town guards and yet we have this terrible gang problem?"

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Now that is a good question of the lady and I wish that I could answer that in an easy sentence but I think the main word that describes the situation is corruption."

9th Oct, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Its not an original idea but what if we were to do something like steal from the rich and give to the poor? That would make us wildly popular and we could be helping those in need as well."

9th Oct, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 46 Chat Tavern Town The

Looking at Charmaine, "That's actually a revolutionary idea, but there is one problem with it… we would be no better than the gangs that do the same thing. They don't touch the poor and they claim to be giving to them when we all know they're filling their own pockets. Even so, we won't be seen different to them."

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Grimbrand downs an ale and pipes in, "It's a noble sentiment, but surely one that will lead to ruin. Who defines the rich, and the poor? Do we give gold to every beggar and drunk, and what would they do with it? However, the biggest issue would be the rich would tighten security and increase taxes to recoup their loss - ultimately we'd earn some favor, at first, but when the pinch comes they'll just as readily point their fingers at us, and we'd lose our heads" Grimbrand orders another ale and shakes his head, "No, good intentions are well and good - but they don't guarantee good outcomes."

10th Oct, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Krusten, impressed by the way the man brings in his opinion asks, "That is an interesting side of the coin, do you have a background in the politics of the town?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 46

Grimbrand, smiles wide having imbibed a bit too much ale, "No, I'm decidedly not involved in politics. I simply see and hear much, but speak only a little. Too young for such affairs. And too honest, at that. Good evening to everyone." Standing a bit unsteadily, Grimbrand stretches and heads for the stairs, ready for a good night's rest.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 46

Arrem enters the tavern, looking exhausted. "Good evening everyone. I'm just stopping for a drink before heading up to sleep. I couldn't help but overhear your discussion about gold. I might have missed the beginning, but it sounds to me like some of you want to start a gang and steal some gold. Not very becoming of a Ruler if you ask me. It's too obvious. Rulers do it through taxes and bribes. Under the table would be your best bet. Just saying."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,