The Town Tavern Chat - Page 452 of 467

An easy way to make some good gold this morning - Page 452 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jul, 2022 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2022 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 452

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Krull accepted. Showing off some skill, Krull jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krull executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krull received 55 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2022 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

You see me with a blade sharp enough to cut an orc in half and you would rather me give a joke?

1st Jul, 2022 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I can remember walking though a cave and fighting dog rats I got cocky and went to fight a giant ant I was murdered thrice before I got my head straight (Laugh).

3rd Jul, 2022 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 452 Chat Tavern Town The

Well you all are full of ale so thatshould make my next joke easy to understand.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2022 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Selinabeth uses the Joker Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Joker. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Selinabeth is a champion of Joker, who can do greater?" Selinabeth received 34 experience points.

12th Jul, 2022 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

There is a high chance that this may not go well for me because I have not finished my training but let's try it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2022 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 452

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Throw That Axe of which clumsy Krull accepted. Your throwing is off and worst, Krull almost took off someone's head! They quickly take away the axes from you and ask you to take a seat instead. Krull is sorely unlucky! Krull is hurt while trying the Axe Specialization Skill.

12th Jul, 2022 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 452

An easy way to make some good gold this morning shall we begin?

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,