The Town Tavern Chat - Page 457 of 467

I do not know magic, so I will not help you - Page 457 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2022 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Oct, 2022 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 457

Those evil tax collectors landed her in jail and now she sought a way to get herself out of debt.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2022 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I actually try to avoid drama rather than participate in it but for a few gold pieces why not.

15th Nov, 2022 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He hears the invitation but he can hardly believe that anyone would think that he was dramatic so he flatley refuses with a resounding "no".

28th Nov, 2022 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Page 457 Chat Tavern Town The

These days I am so drunken that I can hardly remember what I am capable of but I need the gold.

1st Dec, 2022 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Blackgold
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I want to have fun so give me a challenge for gods sake and let me drink.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2022 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Tell A Good Story of which incompetent Glarith accepted. Glarith leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Perhaps it would have been better to have not said anything at all. Glarith has not the Drama Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Glarith. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2022 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 457

I am good with my blade and know nothing of magic or the like so I can't help you.

5th Dec, 2022 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Blackgold
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 457

I do not know magic, so I will not help you until I am ready.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,