The Town Tavern Chat - Page 458 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a - Page 458 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2022 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2022 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 458

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which drunkard Glarith accepted. No magic trick at all as Glarith finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Glarith has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Glarith. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2022 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

It's a good time to be here, It's a place where you can have fun and make some friends.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2022 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which the noble Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Tenebrarum triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Tenebrarum." Tenebrarum received 44 experience points.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2022 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 458 Chat Tavern Town The

While they are having breakfast, the wife says to the husband in a claiming tone: - You know what? Last night, when you were sleeping, you were insulting me. - And who told you that I was sleeping?

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I'm not the best joker, but for some gold I can say something funny.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which failed Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 458

Little by little I am specializing in the art of cutting with axes, I hope my training is enough to win.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 458

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which the noble Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Tenebrarum triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Tenebrarum." Tenebrarum received 23 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,