The Town Tavern Chat - Page 459 of 467

I'm a little drunk my reflexes don't - Page 459 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2022 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 459

I prepare for the competition, forgetting that I've had a few mugs of beers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Throw That Axe of which fearless Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Tenebrarum triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Tenebrarum." Tenebrarum received 49 experience points.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I don't think I can win, I don't use magic, I'm a close hitter.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2022 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 459 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which drunkard Tenebrarum accepted. No magic trick at all as Tenebrarum finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Tenebrarum has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Tenebrarum. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Oh I'm not very good at magic tricks, But let's see what trick I have up my sleeve.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which bungling Tenebrarum accepted. No magic trick at all as Tenebrarum finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Tenebrarum has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Tenebrarum. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2022 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 459

Surely I can do this without embarrassing myself too much but let's see.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 459

I'm a little drunk my reflexes don't work very well.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,