The Town Tavern Chat - Page 460 of 467

I do a little warm up, while I think I'm - Page 460 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Dec, 2022 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 460

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Tenebrarum accepted. Sharp on the move Tenebrarum stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Tenebrarum executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Tenebrarum received 33 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

These beers will make me dance, I don't know much about dance but alcohol will help me.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Tenebrarum accepted. Moving one foot and then another Tenebrarum sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Tenebrarum uses the Dancing Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Tenebrarum is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Tenebrarum received 30 experience points.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 460 Chat Tavern Town The

It's time to be a joker, hmm I hope my jokes don't make you mad.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which clumsy Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

They encourage me to belong to the competition, I think that I am not yet an expert with the axes. No fear of success!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 460

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which courageous Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Tenebrarum executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Tenebrarum received 23 experience points.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 460

I do a little warm up, while I think I'm focused training my body, maybe this is easy.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,