The Town Tavern Chat - Page 47 of 467

Gwen steps in the tavern and stops for a while - Page 47 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Oct, 2017 - 8:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 47

Krusten nods at the man just as another enters she says, "Ruler? Who said anything about a ruler, what are you talking about?"

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2017 - 9:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Acting the part of ignorant Merlin also wonders what he is talking about as he knows openly announcing anyone's intentions to be a ruler could bring unwanted attention from the monarchy. "Ruler?"

10th Oct, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Turning to Merlin, "Perhaps he is referring to himself?" Looking at Arrem, "So you are a ruler you say? Ruler of what because there are no rulers here." She offers a smirk.

10th Oct, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 47 Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine says, "Perhaps we can make a difference but I guess in this world we need to do it individually rather than as a collective… a word I prefer than 'gang' which comes off as something negative."

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Sitting there eating a meal and drinking some water he listens to these people talk. He just shakes his head and wonders about life at times. Keeping his moth shut he enjoys his meal. One ruler is enough we do not need more.

10th Oct, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Merlin shakes his head in agreement and adds, "yes, however I firmly believe any good that we do needs to be done as individuals.... " He sits back and swishes around some ale before gulping.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 47

Charmaine says with some regret, "Yes, I guess that is the way it has to be, at least for now until something unites us." She remains with a sinister grin.

11th Oct, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 47

Gwen steps in the tavern and stops for a while to recollect the current chit-chat around. "Gosh, it has really been a while since I've last been here… " - she sighs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,