The Town Tavern Chat - Page 462 of 467

May the power of beer help me, because I'm - Page 462 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Dec, 2022 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 462

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which courageous Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Tenebrarum triumphs in the Axe Specialization Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Axe Specialization. Everyone sings "Axe Specialization is no match for Tenebrarum." Tenebrarum received 36 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Oh a jumping competition! In this way I will burn these bitter drafts of beer.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which failed Tenebrarum accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Tenebrarum land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 462 Chat Tavern Town The

I take a sip of beer, get up from my chair, look around. The competition doesn't look that strong!

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which inept Tenebrarum accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Tenebrarum but instead hit the table and floor! Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Reflexes Skill.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Drama is not my forte, I will try something not to lose. "she gets up from her table" look at her competition, they have the face of being dramatic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 462

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Tell A Good Story of which drunkard Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Perhaps it would have been better to have not said anything at all. Tenebrarum has not the Drama Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Tenebrarum. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 462

May the power of beer help me, because I'm not funny at all.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,