The Town Tavern Chat - Page 463 of 467

"What has been happening here? Is it that - Page 463 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Mar, 2023 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 463

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which clumsy Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2023 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I wonder if you will judge harshly my two left feet in this challenge.

4th Mar, 2023 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You would love to see me dance won't you. Well gather yourselves together and wager well.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2023 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 463 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Krusten accepted. Moving one foot and then another Krusten sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Krusten executes the Dancing Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 35 experience points.

10th Mar, 2023 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"You all are lucky that I met a woman who showed me how to put my feet to the floor in dance!"

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2023 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Ragnar accepted. Ragnar attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Ragnar is sorely unlucky! Ragnar is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2023 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 463

"Oh well, I think I need more lessons in this before I break something else."

30th Mar, 2023 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 463

"What has been happening here? Is it that unless I am around you lot don't know how to have a good time?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,