The Town Tavern Chat - Page 465 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand - Page 465 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2024 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  461 462 463 464 465 466 467 
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
24th Sep, 2023 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 465

I guess I need to do some more practice with my bow and not count so much on luck.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2023 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Ah.... .i guess my wish for good luck for whoever can draw such challenge don't come true. and so the back suffer to bow.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Walking over to Niko, Will asks discreetly, "Hey there. I was wondering if you know where I can find the town of Llafair."

5th Oct, 2023 - 8:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 465 Chat Tavern Town The

I am sorry, I am not sure myself, as I am still not travel outside the Town yet, if I remember correctly it was located south from here, you can goes there by horse, if you don't have one you can buy ticket from the stable too. and good luck to you stranger.

31st Dec, 2023 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Taverns sure are lively places most of the time, it appears.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2023 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which drunkard Ailith accepted. No magic trick at all as Ailith finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Ailith has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Ailith. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2023 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 465

Well, that was… certainly eventful. I should stick to the tricks I know from now on…

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2024 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 465

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which bungling Ailith accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Ailith is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Ailith has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Ailith. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,