The Town Tavern Chat - Page 48 of 467

Noticing a person unsure about the atmosphere - Page 48 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 48

Seeing another person stepping into the tavern and getting a drink He has to wonder if he should have went into the tavern business or brew ale for a living as it seems everyone is enjoying the ale. He ponders the question they have raised. IS ruling really any different than thugs out to take your money? Granted you know the thug is there to make themselves richer without working. But it seems the Ruler is doing the exact same thing.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"That was a good 'run'" says Hunter entering the tavern. I had to go out to the plains for a few days to get myself some skills and now that I'm back what have you lot been talking about?"

12th Oct, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Answering Drogda, merlin replies, "I guess it depends if those you are ruling want you to rule them… some people need a good leader you know."

12th Oct, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 48 Chat Tavern Town The

"Why do we have to rule them? We could simply govern a few things and allow people the freedom to do as they desire."

14th Oct, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dincht
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"No!" Grimn says with a SLAM of his ale as his raises his head from it's previously prostrated position. "They are not the same. The life of a thug is better. The life of a thug is free, he is rewarded with everything his hands can carry. He sleeps wherever his head may lay. But a King, he gives up the power of his own hands in exchange for that of the mob. And what good is a head if it can only make decisions that others will like? For a ruler will only have power if enough people he rules want him to.. HICCUP... Would you scorn a thief for living his life on his terms and not a King who is a slave to lies and love and fear?!"

15th Oct, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Shocked by the startling attitude of the loud stranger, Charmaine briefly jumps in her seat and watches the man with her eyes wide open.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 48

Kurayami pauses at the door of the tavern contemplating if she should enter. After hearing such a booming voice from inside perhaps drinking ale should be put off for another day? She needed no unnecessary trouble after such a week of hard patrolling.

17th Oct, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 48

Noticing a person unsure about the atmosphere she arises with a glass of wine in her hand beckoning the woman to enter and take a seat… "There is plenty of room here, what's your name and what are you looking for?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,