The Town Tavern Chat - Page 50 of 467

In an interest to sway the conversation Hunter - Page 50 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
21st Oct, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 50

Oh well we may never know and look at us following the old man on his weird desire to know where a place is that may not even exist. Talking about that… have any of you ever been through the plains outside the protection of the town?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Now walking in Chelsea is not sure what is happening so she asks the nearest person she sees (Charmaine), "Hello, I am Chelsea. I see that you are discussing something but I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to join in. May I sit here?"

22nd Oct, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Looking up at Chelsea, "But of course, have a seat, I am Charmaine and in here all are welcome. Earlier an old man was asking about an amphitheater but we had no idea what he was talking about as there is no amphitheater in this town."

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 50 Chat Tavern Town The

There is no amphitheater in this town nor any of the other towns I have visited in this world. I am one who finds it funny that a old man would cause so much ruckus because all hears in the tavern is talking and no dice.

22nd Oct, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Pleased to be acknowledged she replies to Charmaine, "Thank you so much." She takes a seat just as (Drogda) someone makes a comment. She asks, 'What do you mean?"

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Just what I mean. A old man came to the door a bit ago and made a comment about this place sounding like a amphitheater or something like that instead of a tavern where games of chance are often played. Now it has everyone in a uproar about finding this non existent amphitheater. I find that hilarious.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 50

Charmaine is in agreement with what Drogda said and confirms it to Chelsea. Looking at Drogda she says, "What is your name and what do you do?"

22nd Oct, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 50

In an interest to sway the conversation Hunter interrupts, "Do not worry about that old man, he is full of tricks and probably one of them was to bamboozle us all in a bit of misdirection." He lets out a hearty laugh.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,