The Town Tavern Chat - Page 51 of 467

"Sorry to interrupt this intimate moment" - Page 51 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Oct, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 51

Ammon hears the question asked to another and since the reply is slow he jumps in, "Well, while they're thinking about it I can say that I am Ammon. I am fairly new to this interesting place." Taking a few sips in between he continues, "I have met quite a few people and they all seem rather hospitable save maybe for Rek, have you heard of him?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

"My name is Drogda I am a stone mason by trade but I am also working to explore my options. I know that this is not always the best thing to do and it may not be safe but you only live once right? Tell me about yourself." he says looking at Charmaine.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Looking at Drogda she asks, "Stone mason? Your hands must be as rough as the very stone you work on. If you hold your mug too tight it might crack. May I see them?"

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 51 Chat Tavern Town The

Drogdo released his drinking mug and opened his hands out palms up towards Lorica. "I do not think they are very rough but I am not a good judge of that I believe."

24th Oct, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Checking Drogda's hands he simply says, "Yeah… they're rough for me." He chuckles and then tries to bring it back to his original question, "So, have you heard of Reks?"

25th Oct, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Lorica laughs at the interruption and asks the man (Ammon), "What's the matter you do not like rough hands?" She then thinks for a few seconds and says, "Reks? Who is that? Never heard the name."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 51

In quick reply to her question about rough hands he says, "No! I would rather soft hands" as he winks and move on quickly to Reks. "He is supposed to be the lead man of the underworld in this Town, I'm surprised you have not head about him."

27th Oct, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 51

"Sorry to interrupt this intimate moment" says Hunter as he rolls his eyes and reaches for the his mug in the middle of the table. "Yeah, I'm here, listening and… looking around at the same time."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,