The Town Tavern Chat - Page 52 of 467

Just in time to see Charmaine getting up from - Page 52 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Oct, 2017 - 9:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2017 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 52

"I don't understand why rough hands are such a big deal, does it signify something or… " Nea asks to the group in confusion, sipping her ale.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2017 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine chuckles, "This just tavern talk, sometimes it is significant and sometimes its not but its always enjoyable" she raises her mug to salute all the other drinkers.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"And here I thought everyone wanted to check out my rough hands and oogle at the scars I have gotten from working with stone." He smiles and winks at Charmaine.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Page 52 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Sadon accepted. Showing off some skill, Sadon jumps over as many stools as never ever been seen before. Sadon uses the Jump Skill successfully and is rather chuffed about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Sadon received 44 experience points.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which awkward Charmaine accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Charmaine land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Charmaine is sorely unlucky! Charmaine is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

29th Oct, 2017 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Sitting on the floor with pieces of broken wood all around she says, "Next time someone please remind me to not do this when I'm drunk with ale and wine." She gets up and tries to dust herself off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 52

Drogda walks over and helps Charmaine up. "That was good try. Let me get you another drink." He heads back to the table and sits back down.

30th Oct, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 52

Just in time to see Charmaine getting up from the floor Krusten says, "No, no, no… its not done like that let me show you how." Krusten raises her hand to accept the challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,