The Town Tavern Chat - Page 53 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 53 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 9:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 53

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps over as many stools as never ever been seen before. Krusten uses the Jump Skill successfully and is rather chuffed about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Krusten received 23 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

After landing on the other side she says, "You see, this is how it is done after spending some gold on jump training of course." She laughs and then leaves to continue her exploration.

31st Oct, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Coder
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Looking in the young Azroth is not even sure he is old enough to be here. He hears the wench's call and the chants of patrons calling his name but he simply says, "Sorry, I'm not read for that and will only make myself look like a fool."

1st Nov, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 53 Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine hears the current contest about reflexes and she believes that it is a skill that she knows expertly. She shows her hand as willing to participate.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Charmaine accepted. Sharp on the move Charmaine stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Charmaine uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is rather chuffed about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 15 experience points.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Drogda congratulates Charmaine on her well preformed feat of reflexes in the game. "I knew I was correct betting on you." Now let me buy you a mug of ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2017 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 53

"Oh, you bet on me well that's nice to know, I hope I get a cut from it." She winks and then hears her name being called again. "They can't seem to get enough of me can they?" She fell the last time so she takes on this challenge with some fear of a repeat.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 53

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps over as many stools as never ever been seen before. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and is rather chuffed about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 24 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,