The Town Tavern Chat - Page 56 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 56 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Nov, 2017 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Nov, 2017 - 10:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 56

Charmaine taunts the man. "You have the looks of a lion but cannot do a simple thing like hand wrestling?" She winks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Melodie accepted. Applying both muscle and skill, Melodie pulls George's hand to the table in victory. Melodie uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 36 experience points.

4th Nov, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I thank you for your support." Melodie does her best to suppress the smile beginning to form at the corners of her mouth. "I must say, this tavern has become far livelier in the past month."

4th Nov, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 56 Chat Tavern Town The

Spotting Melodie she says to her, "Yes there have been some new challenges. I think Stefan is doing them to bring even more drunks into the tavern. Where did you disappear to?"

4th Nov, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Melodie took a deep drink and smirked. "I grew complacent in my position, and with complacency comes boredom." She stood, taking another swig. "Life has a funny way of giving you what you want, then making you unhappy with what you have." Slamming the empty tankard onto the table, she continued, "I told life to bugger off. Dropped everything and left to remember why I started this whole life in the first place. Now I'm back."

4th Nov, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Shaking her head slowly in understanding Charmaine replies, "And what a return, you beat the tavern's hand wrestling champ. It also sounds like you had an epiphany, do you plan to join the local temple on a sabbatical?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 56

"Temple?" Melodie let out a laugh. "You fancy me a spiritual person, eh? No, I don't plan on joining the devout just yet." She returned to her seat and leaned back. "I learned in my travels, but I did so on my own. Blood and sweat got me where I am now, not prayers." Melodie paused, eyes narrowing at Charmaine. "When you travel, you remember that you aren't the deadliest thing out there. I like winning, so the thought of being second best isn't something I'm willing to sit back and accept without a challenge."

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 56

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which courageous Melodie accepted. Sharp on the move Melodie stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodie uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 12 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,