The Town Tavern Chat - Page 64 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 64 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Nov, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 64

Nodding at his own accomplishment he smirks at fulfilling the task and says, "next time I will leave it for you younger ones that really need it." He laughs as he leaves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Melodie accepted. Sharp on the move Melodie stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodie uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 34 experience points.

20th Nov, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Can't a gal get a drink after a long ride without being heckled to do a challenge? Oh well since you insist, this should take but two seconds to accomplish."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 64 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten uses the Jump Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Krusten received 29 experience points.

20th Nov, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"See, happy now? Now I need to get my drink and keep moving. I have a meeting with a friend and I could really use the advice so don't keep me waiting." Krusten taps the table with her fingers in rhythmic succession.

21st Nov, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hunter shakes his head at the over confident Krusten as he passes through the tavern. He says to Stefan and says, "How's it going? I need a fine meal wrapped up to go."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 64

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Jonathon accepted. Sharp on the move Jonathon stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Jonathon uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 19 experience points.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 64

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Melodie accepted. Applying both muscle and skill, Melodie pulls George's hand to the table in victory. Melodie uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 34 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,