The Town Tavern Chat - Page 65 of 467

With a sigh, Jonathon walks in for a mug of - Page 65 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 65

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Gwen accepted. Applying both muscle and skill, Gwen pulls George's hand to the table in victory. Gwen uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Gwen received 48 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank ye all for all yer support! I'm really glad I've had so much fun!" Says Gwen rejoicing herself. She takes a quick gulp from her mug and it seems she is in a bit of a hurry to leave.

24th Nov, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having just come back from the plains and fighting with a lion that almost took her life she still had the strength for the challenge and accepted.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 65 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 19 experience points.

24th Nov, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Feeling the need to get some quick gold Merlin says to everyone, "Sure, I will take the challenge, make sure your bets are ready because I'm already a winner!"

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which ridiculous Merlin accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Merlin land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Merlin has not the Jump Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Merlin. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 65

Quietly making his way to the back of the tavern to rube his sore bum Merlin says, "That didn't go the way I expected."

24th Nov, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 65

With a sigh, Jonathon walks in for a mug of ale. Muttering to himself, he says, "A few days feel like it has passed but instead another year. Why does it feel time flies so fast?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,