The Town Tavern Chat - Page 66 of 467

Walking in to the tavern Drogda eats a nice - Page 66 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th Nov, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 66

Ammon is still a bit bewildered from what he just experienced. He never died before and the fact that he can live again made him see things a bit differently. He ignores all around him even the wench that asks him what he is drinking. He decides to just get a meal for his sack and then a room for the night.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Sorry I do not know any hand wrestling and I think I am too weak for it." He looks for someone else in the tavern and speaks quietly, "Have you ever hear of these underground taverns under the palace?"

29th Nov, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter turns down the chants for him to do arm wrestling, instead he focuses on Ammon and replies, "I was there a long time ago, how is that old hag, Lady Fluke doing?" Hunter laughs heartedly at his description of the queen of the palace.

1st Dec, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Page 66 Chat Tavern Town The

Considering those there in the tavern, Aaroni will allow himself to rest from his travels as he was growing a bit more weary at his age. This adding worry to his mind as he had yet to accomplish his goals though he had already from so far. Yet, when the challenge of the hand wrestling came up he will take the challenge.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Aaroni accepted. Applying both muscle and skill, Aaroni pulls George's hand to the table in victory. Aaroni uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Aaroni received 42 experience points.

3rd Dec, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hunter enters for a bit. He hears his name again. He shakes his head and waves past saying, "Nah, I will leave that for the small fry to help them earn some gold." He takes a few gulps and leaves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 66

"Hello everyone, I am Slavina the Scholar. I am new to this town and am a bit shy to immediately go into a challenge that I am not prepared for… probably next time?"

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 66

Walking in to the tavern Drogda eats a nice meal as people talk about a challenge. Seeing no one stepping p Drogda steps p to accept this challenge and does his best.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,