The Town Tavern Chat - Page 67 of 467

Well, I may be rather unskilled at this, but - Page 67 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 67

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Drogda accepted. Showing off some skill, Drogda jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Drogda uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Drogda received 34 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Drogda smiles and waves to the crowd of onlookers as they cheer his success. "Thank you all I am glad to be of some great entertainment." He takes a drink of ale and departs.

19th Dec, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Hand wrestling?! Me? Oh no, I can't do that. While I can twirl a sword any which way my forearms are not as big as that fellow's so I will have to give it a pass."

22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Page 67 Chat Tavern Town The

The Game Master says...

"What is it with all this Krampus talk, can't I get some sleep? Oh wait, this isn't my hut, where is this? Oh, the Tavern, right… sorry to disturb, thought I was talking to the Crier. Don't mind me." The strange old man schuffles out of the Tavern.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

At the old man's appearance Hunter rubs his chin. He thinks about that name that he had not heard for a long time… Krampus and what it could mean for his own combat skills. He decided to check the Town's crier to see if there was anything new with sightings.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hand wrestling was not her thing so she avoided that, but when the old man came in with his weirder than usual antics she wondered if there was something more to it so she visited the crier next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 67

"Hand wrestling? No, sorry why would you all ask a lady such as myself to go against a man with forearms like tree trunks? I think I will settle for something a little less provocative next time." She calls over the wench for a large meal and a drink.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 67

Well, I may be rather unskilled at this, but I have a strong grip from my years with hammer and anvil, so let me give it a try. Kenar steps up to the table, eying his opponent with some trepidation.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,