The Town Tavern Chat - Page 69 of 467

- Page 69 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2017 - 7:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 69

Hand wrestling again? Is this timing deliberate or divinely arranged? I have beaten this one before, I hope he has not gained strength since!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Kenar accepted. Applying both muscle and skill, Kenar pulls George's hand to the table in victory. Kenar uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Kenar received 52 experience points.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now lets see if I can catch flying mugs? Im game for such a game! How hard can it be to catch such large objects in the air? Let me give it a try, but don't bet too much upon my new skills!.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Page 69 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which the noble Kenar accepted. Sharp on the move Kenar stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Kenar uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Kenar received 52 experience points.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

*sigh* Again, George? How many times must I defeat your 'oaken forearms' before ye succumb to the inevitable and conceded whenever I dost enter this fair establishment? Very well, let me try my strength against you again!.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which awkward Kenar accepted. Hand wrestling is like a show of brute force of which Kenar is ranked as having none! Kenar is sorely unlucky! Kenar is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 69

That was a surprise to lose to the likes of thee! Didst someone jostle mine elbow int he contest? I'm sure I felt something disturb me as I struggled!.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 69

Let's see what talents fair with me, today! Another chance at the tumbling mugs, dancing from the lovely arms of the wench seems a fair challenge!.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,