The Town Tavern Chat - Page 70 of 467

Merlin makes a face of pain watching that unlucky - Page 70 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 70

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which defiant Kenar accepted. Sharp on the move Kenar stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Kenar uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Kenar received 54 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2017 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Emerging from the background a veteran approaches the man eager in competition, "You look like someone that wants to reach big places fast, beware though, know when to pick your battles… even in here, those pretty wenches can wrap you round their finger." He laughs while winking at a particularly voluptuous wench already smiling his way.

26th Dec, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"That is simple enough to entertain you all for the next minute." Krusten leaves her chair and gets ready for the jump.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 70 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Krusten received 18 experience points.

26th Dec, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

A coy smile emerges on her face as she does something rather routine for her but a big spectacle for those looking on. She retakes her seat hoping she can finish off her ale before it gets too late.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

I think my legs have fine enough muscles to attempt this feat! I only am wary of the ceiling as I fear perhaps that I might crack mine noggin, should I jump aloft too high.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 70

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which clumsy Kenar accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Kenar land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Kenar is sorely unlucky! Kenar is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

27th Dec, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 70

Merlin makes a face of pain watching that unlucky landing. He thinks, I hope he did not land directly on his privates or that could mean a disgust about sunny side up eggs for breakfast. He then takes the challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,