The Town Tavern Chat - Page 8 of 467

Some people do not seem to have many manners - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Dec, 2016 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Nov, 2016 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 8

"I am quite impressed with the offers for help from those that seem to be far more experienced than me. I have never heard about the dead walking or endless patrols but having now done a task for Stefan I believe I will."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Good luck with your next quest. I am sure that as you gain experience you will be much better prepared for what life throws your way. As I have said I will give you advice if you want or just listen to you as we share a mug of ale.

25th Nov, 2016 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Oh I've learned a lot already. I think that it has helped me stay out of trouble thus far so I will be coming back for more. Right now I need to rest my wounds."

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 8 Chat Tavern Town The

Resting and healing of your wounds is always a necessity. I am sure as you get up in level a few potions with you on patrol or in a quest can be very handy.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2016 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Greetings everyone Just arrived into town and looking for extra work while I try to find a place of studying in magic. If you know of such a place, please let me know so I can bring my short self over there! Cheers.

2nd Dec, 2016 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Well, what kind of work do you do? What is your profession?" She looks at the stranger and adds "... And what is your name?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2016 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 8

Amazed that she could be ignored in this way Charmaine gets up and declares, "I am going to Llafair, there is probably more interesting conversation there."

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Some people do not seem to have many manners at times. I wish you the best of luck in Llafair and hope that you come back well and in one piece. I will have a mug of ale for you when you get back.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,