The Town Tavern Chat - Page 72 of 183

"Nah not me, you asked me that before - Page 72 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 9:17pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 18 38 Why Join Help
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 11
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 72

Merlin is amazed, his inability to perform a skill that he performed before is like shock and horror for him. No longer is he laughing as he could hardly believe after all this time he never really studied the skill. He was determined - this would change!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 5
Action: Explore
ROK II

Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine walks in to see the amazing fiasco in front of her. "Oh please, this is how it is done, stand back and witness a professional".

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 26 experience points.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
(+)

Page 72 Chat Tavern Town The

Smiling after she says, "Maybe I should give some classes of my own perhaps I could pay for all this other training I'm involved in." She laughs and continues about her business.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Stonemason

Level: 3
Action: Quest
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well done lady, I would be glad to have some lessons from you anytime. You have the skill and I have none so we can team up?"

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 1
Action: Training
ROK II

Paladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I am new to this place can anyone help me get around so I can know who I should speak to and where I should go to get all I need to? I will like to get lots of gold.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Bodyguard

Level: 13
Action: Living
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 72 The Town Tavern Chat

She looks at the man that seems to have poor judgment and says, "What, you want us to lead your hand like a child and show you everything? Speak to everyone and go everywhere… that is how you will learn. My greatest advice to you is to avoid all combat until you have built your skills and equipped yourself properly."

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 72

"Nah not me, you asked me that before but its not me. I will have to find a place to teach me the skill since you all insist so much."

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

If The Town Tavern Chat is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 1.9 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!