The Town Tavern Chat - Page 72 of 467

"Nah not me, you asked me that before - Page 72 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 72

Merlin is amazed, his inability to perform a skill that he performed before is like shock and horror for him. No longer is he laughing as he could hardly believe after all this time he never really studied the skill. He was determined - this would change!.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine walks in to see the amazing fiasco in front of her. "Oh please, this is how it is done, stand back and witness a professional".

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 26 experience points.

28th Dec, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 72 Chat Tavern Town The

Smiling after she says, "Maybe I should give some classes of my own perhaps I could pay for all this other training I'm involved in." She laughs and continues about her business.

28th Dec, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well done lady, I would be glad to have some lessons from you anytime. You have the skill and I have none so we can team up?"

28th Dec, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I am new to this place can anyone help me get around so I can know who I should speak to and where I should go to get all I need to? I will like to get lots of gold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 72

She looks at the man that seems to have poor judgment and says, "What, you want us to lead your hand like a child and show you everything? Speak to everyone and go everywhere… that is how you will learn. My greatest advice to you is to avoid all combat until you have built your skills and equipped yourself properly."

29th Dec, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 72

"Nah not me, you asked me that before but its not me. I will have to find a place to teach me the skill since you all insist so much."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,