The Town Tavern Chat - Page 73 of 77

"So long as I am here and I am familiar - Page 73 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 51 134 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 77 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Herbalist

Level: 6
Action: Living
ROK II

Kelic
Platinum
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 73

Doing two professions at once is quite the task. Do any of ye have advice for one such as myself attempting both weapons and magic as is required of a battle mage? Alas I fear I have blundered as I feel too dumb to learn, because I strengthened my arms. I'll buy the next round for some good thought…

Post Date: 16 January 2018 - 11:28 am / Post ID: #

Only failure makes us experts. -- Theo de Raadt

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Kelic accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Kelic pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Kelic uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Kelic received 51 experience points.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 0
Action: Training
ROK II

FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Page 73 Chat Tavern Town The

Looking at the person talking she asks, "And you are… that we should suddenly give you advice when you have not even introduced yourself?"

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 10
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin is surprised no one has taken up the challenge since the reflex skill is one of the first ones learned. He shrugs and takes it up.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 39 experience points.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Page 73 The Town Tavern Chat

Of course I can do that he bought to himself with even more boldness since no he else wants too. Merlin shakes his head and gets ready for the challenge.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 73

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 52 experience points.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG & Text MMORPG - Page 73

"So long as I am here and I am familiar with the challenge I will take it up to please you all. Remember, I am your guy. The name is Merlin, M-E-R-L-I-N at your service.

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

+  « First of 77 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 
Sponsored Links:

If The Town Tavern Chat is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 8 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 5.1 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
UFOs & Nukes: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Chaser 7th Dec, 2017 - 11:41am
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Stem 7th Dec, 2017 - 10:51am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:30pm
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes