The Town Tavern Chat - Page 73 of 467

"So long as I am here and I am familiar - Page 73 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Dec, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 73

Doing two professions at once is quite the task. Do any of ye have advice for one such as myself attempting both weapons and magic as is required of a battle mage? Alas I fear I have blundered as I feel too dumb to learn, because I strengthened my arms. I'll buy the next round for some good thought…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Kelic accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Kelic pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Kelic uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Kelic received 51 experience points.

30th Dec, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Looking at the person talking she asks, "And you are… that we should suddenly give you advice when you have not even introduced yourself?"

30th Dec, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 73 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin is surprised no one has taken up the challenge since the reflex skill is one of the first ones learned. He shrugs and takes it up.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 39 experience points.

30th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Of course I can do that he bought to himself with even more boldness since no he else wants too. Merlin shakes his head and gets ready for the challenge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 73

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 52 experience points.

30th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 73

"So long as I am here and I am familiar with the challenge I will take it up to please you all. Remember, I am your guy. The name is Merlin, M-E-R-L-I-N at your service.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,