The Town Tavern Chat - Page 74 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 74 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 74

Gwenyth enters the tavern and looks around at her surroundings. She looks shyly at the tables, finds one and says to a few curious faces looking her way, Greetings, I am Gwenyth.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah, nice to meet thee Gwenyth, I am Merlin and I am about to commit to this challenge. I will probably had to jump from this table here to the one way over there."

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 20 experience points.

31st Dec, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 74 Chat Tavern Town The

Almost in the attitude of showing off Merlin approaches Gwyneth after and asks, "How did you like that, could you have jumped that far?"

1st Jan, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Now here was a challenge that Merlin had no real talent. He refuses the chants putting off to being busy and then gets ready to look for an instructor in the skill of hand wrestling.

3rd Jan, 2018 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Disappointed that he is not able to participate in this challenge he asks, "where does one go to learn hand wrestling around here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 74

"Well now I have taken a few lessons from my master who is an expert hand wrestler, should I see if his knowledge has rubbed off?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 74

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Ammon accepted. Ammon received 53 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,