The Town Tavern Chat - Page 74 of 186

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 74 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 16 28 Why Join Help
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Animist
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 74

Gwenyth enters the tavern and looks around at her surroundings. She looks shyly at the tables, finds one and says to a few curious faces looking her way, Greetings, I am Gwenyth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 11
Action: Combat
ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah, nice to meet thee Gwenyth, I am Merlin and I am about to commit to this challenge. I will probably had to jump from this table here to the one way over there."

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 20 experience points.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Page 74 Chat Tavern Town The

Almost in the attitude of showing off Merlin approaches Gwyneth after and asks, "How did you like that, could you have jumped that far?"

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Now here was a challenge that Merlin had no real talent. He refuses the chants putting off to being busy and then gets ready to look for an instructor in the skill of hand wrestling.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Disappointed that he is not able to participate in this challenge he asks, "where does one go to learn hand wrestling around here?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
Stonemason

Level: 3
Action: Quest
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 74 The Town Tavern Chat

"Well now I have taken a few lessons from my master who is an expert hand wrestler, should I see if his knowledge has rubbed off?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 74

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Ammon accepted. Ammon received 53 experience points.

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any The Town Tavern Chat Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Country (State) of the Day

Hong Kong

Country of the day Hong Kong

Unanswered Threads for Hong Kong, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 2.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 4.1 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!