The Town Tavern Chat - Page 75 of 467

"Reflexes? Sure I can do that it should - Page 75 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 9:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
6th Jan, 2018 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 75

Unsure if he won Ammon checks his gold and he notices a few extra there so he figures someone must have slipped it in. He was glad for the experience since he lacked it.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well done, you can try again as they want more of the same competition unless your forearms are sore from the last challenge." He smiles at the man as he collects his gold.

7th Jan, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Kelic sips from his cup whilst listening to the other patrons of the Tavern. Knowing that it is always a wise decision to be in the know, he pays attention to the whispered conversations to be had whilst cheering with the others at an opportune moment to avoid being caught dropping eve's.

7th Jan, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 75 Chat Tavern Town The

"Hand wrestling again? Why is it that I am being offered something that I have not been known for is this a trap?" She smiles cunningly as she takes a seat and watches the new crowd specially someone wearing a hood in a corner of the tavern.

7th Jan, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alexandros steps in to see what all this noise is about. "Sorry I can't do no hand wrestling right now, maybe later".

7th Jan, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Still concerned about the hobbit from the streets kelic recheck his coin pouch, and all items on his held on his waist.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 75

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Kelic accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Kelic pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Kelic executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Kelic received 42 experience points.

8th Jan, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 75

"Reflexes? Sure I can do that it should be easy for me although I should not talk too big based on my last challenge."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,