The Town Tavern Chat - Page 76 of 467

Kelic sits in a corner nursing his ale mumbling - Page 76 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2018 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 76

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which Charmaine accepted. Sharp on the move Charmaine stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Charmaine executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Charmaine received 34 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2018 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Feeling happy about accomplishing the feat she bows and says, "Thank you so very much." She then heads off for a well deserved rest.

8th Jan, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A hand rises rapidly into the air waving, "I'm here, don't worry I will show you this trick."

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 76 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Merlin received 33 experience points.

9th Jan, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you all. For my next trick I will attempt this big jump. Stand back now so you aren't hurt."

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 24 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 76

"Bravo Merlin!" loud clapping can be heard from one corner of the room as Hunter raises his mug, drinks and then leaves on his next task.

9th Jan, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 76

Kelic sits in a corner nursing his ale mumbling to himself."I died… again… must be close to fifteen times already… Keep gaining in strength skill and general knowledgeable experience with the world only to turn right around and do it again… "

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,