The Town Tavern Chat - Page 78 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 78 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Jan, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 78

Hunter knocks two mugs together to get everyone's attention. "I thank you all for attending my small party at Lady Fluke's palace and to those of you who didn't attend I plan a next one in the near future seeing that the last was a big success. Remember, Hunter is the name and change is not a game. I am here to serve you and help you with your troubles." Hunter waves like a politician would and then starts to see how he can raise more gold for his next campaign.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Aaroni will smile as he enters the Tavern, feeling the need for a drink after the day he has had. He will give a round on the house, glad to offer that much. He is getting older, perhaps too old at this point, but had not yet given up. Seeing the challenge being offered, he will agree to a hand wrestling match.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Aaroni accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Aaroni pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Aaroni executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Aaroni received 31 experience points.

20th Jan, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 78 Chat Tavern Town The

It was an early start to the day and already the tavern was asking me to provide them with entertainment. The gold is good so I obliged.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. Sharp on the move Charmaine stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Charmaine triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Charmaine." Charmaine received 44 experience points.

20th Jan, 2018 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"You have been entertained, now time for my breakfast!" Says a very hungry Charmaine as she throws her winnings into her belt pouch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 78

Armored in the darkest of pure magic that gold can buy Krusten enters the tavern hearing shouts of her name. She nods her head at the challenge saying, "Bring it on… "

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 78

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krusten is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Krusten received 42 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,