The Town Tavern Chat - Page 79 of 467

"Seeing as I'm in Town today why - Page 79 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Jan, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 79

Krusten smiles at her accomplishment. She waves everyone off so she can get to a table where she can order hot grub and a glass of wine.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"nothing like an ale to drown your sorrows whilst licking thy wounds" Kelic mumbles to himself after his first draw on the head of said ale from his standard corner of the room.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten passes by the hooded stranger noting he said 'something' but figuring he was drunk or a loner she ignored him otherwise she would of had to of 'dealt' with him if she thought he was belittling her in any fashion.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 79 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 34 experience points.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She opens her sack, "Just throw them in there along with the rest of my earnings." She smiles after collecting her winnings.

25th Jan, 2018 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Well done lady" he says to Krusten as he takes a seat and orders a hot meal from one of the more caring wenches in the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 79

When the wench calls he replies, "Which I could but my only skill is to run and there is not enough room in here to show you just how fast." He winks at her and then approaches the barkeep for some casual talk and a drink.

1st Feb, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 79

"Seeing as I'm in Town today why not?" She says to the wench and the rest of the patrons calling her name.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,