The Town Tavern Chat - Page 80 of 83

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 80 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:52am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 19 107 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 83 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 80

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 3 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Charmaine received 39 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 7
Action: Living
ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you, I never tire of you all and the support you give to me although this was the lowest I've ever been paid for showing you a feat."

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Stonemason

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

"Bah, I can't do that yet, I might make myself look like a fool but I won't mind watching someone else have a try at it."

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 10
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Page 80 Chat Tavern Town The

"Sure, why not, I have not been here in awhile and I'm sure you all must be eager to bet on a winner!"

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 32 experience points.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 10
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"As you see I aim to please. Thank you for your bets and make sure to come back to see my next feat when the challenge comes around again."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Herbalist

Level: 5
Action: Training
ROK II

Seraphina
(+)

Page 80 The Town Tavern Chat

"Hello all, I am here to get my skills in certain subjects up to par. But I don't mind taking on a challenge while I am at it."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 80

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which drunkard Alana accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Alana land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Alana has not the Jump Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Alana. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

+  « First of 83 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of The Town Tavern Chat
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Politica 1 Week Ago
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Reformist 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:34am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Factual 28th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm