The Town Tavern Chat - Page 80 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 80 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 80

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 3 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Charmaine received 39 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you, I never tire of you all and the support you give to me although this was the lowest I've ever been paid for showing you a feat."

2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Bah, I can't do that yet, I might make myself look like a fool but I won't mind watching someone else have a try at it."

2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 80 Chat Tavern Town The

"Sure, why not, I have not been here in awhile and I'm sure you all must be eager to bet on a winner!"

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 32 experience points.

2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"As you see I aim to please. Thank you for your bets and make sure to come back to see my next feat when the challenge comes around again."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 80

"Hello all, I am here to get my skills in certain subjects up to par. But I don't mind taking on a challenge while I am at it."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 80

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which drunkard Alana accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Alana land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Alana has not the Jump Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Alana. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,