The Town Tavern Chat - Page 9 of 467

Jobs will get you some gold but once you have - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Dec, 2016 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
6th Dec, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 9

Hunter walks in with a worried face. Death has taken me many times and now I fear I am a man without soul… How can I be saved?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I apparently do not have the skills needed to make it in this town, yet here I am stuck. I can keep your bed warm, or maybe eat your leftovers. I am good at keeping cats company, not so much dogs. They remind me of lean years if you know what I mean. Anyone buy a poor retch an ale?

7th Dec, 2016 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Alana looks at the stranger and says, "This is no place for beggars. Go do some honest work like everyone else and you will get the gold you need."

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 9 Chat Tavern Town The

Turning towards Alana, golden eyes staring through her. Is that a proposal? Do you have honest work to be done? Honest isn't my norm, but I'll give it a try. Or did you have me keeping your bed warm for you this night as a want?

8th Dec, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Keep wishing… you do not know how to find a job and yet believe you can fraternize with me?" She rolls her eyes while taking a sip from her ale then out of curiosity she asks, "What is your profession?"

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

A person such as yourself stranger can get some odd jobs around that can pay some coin. The more coin you earn the better off you will be. I can tell you that most adventures will not allow you to join their bed when you say you do not do honest things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 9

"I am a fisher by trade, and do the work when available. I earn my keep here and am learning to cook by the skill of the patron. Doesn't pay well and most of it is spent on food and lodging here. It's a vicious circle of make and pay. As for the honesty in deed and speak, a man must do what a man must do. Just because one man believes it to be truth or right, does not make it so." **Buys the room a round** "Cheers"

13th Dec, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Jobs will get you some gold but once you have it invest so you can do some assignments or a quest that is where the real gold is located.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,