The Town Tavern Chat - Page 81 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts - Page 81 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2018 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Feb, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 81

"Ouch, that hurt, now I know that I need to be more expert in this skill too. See you all later my tush hurts."

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin cringes when he sees Alana fall badly. He knows if that had happened to him he would be in more pain from everyone looking at him rather than the fall itself. He gets up and distracts the crowd while attempting his own feat. "I'll do it."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 3 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 45 experience points.

9th Feb, 2018 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Page 81 Chat Tavern Town The

A dark person with no manners and little to say sits in the background of the tavern. A wench comes over to him and he waves her off as he does not want to be disturbed. She frowns and goes to the next table.

14th Feb, 2018 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh, that's nothing to do. Show me where I have to jump and I will perform it without failure." Says Merlin. To the wench offering the challenge.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 5 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 20 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 81

"Reflexes? Sure, I've been known to have faster than the eyes can see, so what do you want me to do before I head ba k out on errands?"

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 81

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 14 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,