The Town Tavern Chat - Page 82 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells - Page 82 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Feb, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 82

Of course I can do this challenge it's like one of the very first skills I learned when I first came to the town and I've become expert at it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 38 experience points.

17th Feb, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin eyes open at the amount of gold he gets for the jump. Normally he would get 4-8 in gold but this time he seems to have scored big.

19th Feb, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Page 82 Chat Tavern Town The

This wasn't something that Tanis would do but he felt he had to make a step forward and says, "I will attempt this but do not be surprised if I fail."

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Tanis accepted. Showing off some skill, Tanis jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Tanis uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Tanis is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Tanis received 37 experience points.

19th Feb, 2018 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Overjoyed that he accomplished the task he smiles widely and then goes serious again as he was generally a quiet person and did not want to make too much of it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 82

Kelsen says, "Though young, I will accept the challenge of Wilbur Steel-Arms". "Perhaps one of you who calls my name out so enthusiastically would be so kind as to grace me with a mug of ale to fortify me for this brutal contest?"

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 82

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which ridiculous Kelsen accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Kelsen is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Kelsen has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Kelsen. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,