The Town Tavern Chat - Page 85 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump - Page 85 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Feb, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 85

He raises his fist in the air with his victory. "Told you all I could do it." He shakes the hand of Wilbur saying "No hard feelings… "

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2018 - 10:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

After being challenged for hand wrestling again she thinks to get training in the skill even if she would be at a grave disadvantage because of her strength.

3rd Mar, 2018 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Curious about this challenge Norskman asks the wench, "Where do you go to learn hand wrestling? I want to master it."

4th Mar, 2018 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 85 Chat Tavern Town The

After a long period on leave from his adventuring Merlin was delighted to hear the shouts of his name. He hears the question from someone he had not seen before and answers in a round about way. "Come see the skills the body guild taught me."

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 15 experience points.

4th Mar, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

He waves his hands, drinks from a pretty wench's tankard and says, "oh it was nothing at all".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 85

"Bravo Merlin! I am working on that skill as it has come up so many times but for now I will jump since I can do that rather well."

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 85

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Alana accepted. Showing off some skill, Alana jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alana uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Alana is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Alana received 35 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,