The Town Tavern Chat - Page 86 of 467

"Sure, I can do this as well just keep - Page 86 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Mar, 2018 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
6th Mar, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 86

"Yeah, I can do that… its one of the few things I am more or less really good at the moment so I may as well make use of the skill."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which Ammon accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Ammon pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Ammon executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Ammon received 17 experience points.

6th Mar, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Yeah… no problem and thanks for the gold I can definitely use the extra build up my short list of talents."

6th Mar, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 86 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin applauds the skill of Ammonia as he takes up his own challenge with the jump skill. This should be easy enough he thinks.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Merlin received 19 experience points.

8th Mar, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Merlin says, "Can't get enough of my last jump? Let me offer you my own challenge… I will do it again but this time you double the bets one, agreed?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 86

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 26 experience points.

8th Mar, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 86

"Sure, I can do this as well just keep the gold coming in because I need it to improve my other areas."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,