The Town Tavern Chat - Page 88 of 467

After a long trip Merlin enters his usual favorite - Page 88 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Mar, 2018 - 10:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Mar, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 88

"You see how easy that is to do although I admit I have been doing it for a long time. You can try it next time, the guild that teaches physical perfection can show you how to do it."

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Sure, why not… If no one else cares for the gold or the experience at least I do." Merlin gets ready to jump.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 3 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 27 experience points.

19th Mar, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 88 Chat Tavern Town The

He has never seen such little gold and asks, "What? Are you getting tired of my performance that you could only come up with a few gold to make up three?" He shakes his head and goes off to do the items he needs.

20th Mar, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Nodding with approval about Merlin's advice he replies, "Thanks good man for the suggestion I will surely do that when I am more familiar with the skill but until then I will watch you winning at it."

20th Mar, 2018 - 10:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Let me guess, gold might be a problem with training or perhaps time but both things come to those who wait for it although I will admit that gold is always lacking so these challenges are a good way to earn some."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 88

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin uses the Jump Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Merlin received 30 experience points.

24th Mar, 2018 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 88

After a long trip Merlin enters his usual favorite place and orders a drink. As usual his name is called and he answers, "Sure, why not… "

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,