The Town Tavern Chat - Page 89 of 467

"Hello stranger… you think - Page 89 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Mar, 2018 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 89

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 4 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 43 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I feel lost, as though I do not know what to do next, I know its no fault but my own but I have squandered my time to the point I needed to be restored with the help of a mystic in the town.... Thank god for that!"

25th Mar, 2018 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No icing the lady mumbling to herself Merlin says, "Are you feeling okay miss? You look a bit worried about something?" He pauses for the challenge and the returns to hear what the woman has to say.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Page 89 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 24 experience points.

25th Mar, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Overhearing the woman in distress she says, "I find myself in the same predicament." She explains a similar story about coming to the town, allowing so much time to past that she has grown old and does not know what to do. "Perhaps if I die I might come back as a better person" she comments with some self-pity.

25th Mar, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Its freezing up there!" she yells while bursting through the old tavern doors. "Stefan! Tell your wenches I want some hot brew this time I cannot handle any ale at the moment." She looks around and listens in to what is going. Hearing what a stranger said she comments, "Its not too late to do something about it." As she says this she hears her name being called and decides to take up the usual challenge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 89

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 15 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Krusten." Krusten received 42 experience points.

25th Mar, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 89

"Hello stranger… you think so? How can I gain all that I should have when I was young? I'm so old now!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,