The Town Tavern Chat - Page 10 of 467

Emma walks in the room and glances around at - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2016 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Dec, 2016 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 10

I am a leather-worker by trade, but can't find anyone hiring for such a position in this town. Do you know of anywhere I can ply mine craft?

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"And you are… ? People are so rude these days… they do not even introduce themselves or say "please" but since you do the same work as me I will tell you to check the jailer."

14th Dec, 2016 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I am sorry my lady, I am Sapaul, a simple wanderer. I am new to these parts, and unaccustomed to so much activity and so many interactions. I appreciate your answering me, and I would repay your kindness. Is there anything I can do for you?"

14th Dec, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 10 Chat Tavern Town The

"So much activity? What, did you live in a cave all this time?" She laughs and raises her empty mug. She continues, "A round will suffice!"

14th Dec, 2016 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter comes in tired from the day and sits heavy on a nearby stool, "What's causing this ruckus? Oh, its you Charmaine. Is this stranger giving you a hard time?"

15th Dec, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I meant no offense, just trying to get the lay of this town. My name is Sapaul, who might you be? Do either of you know where one might learn the mesmerize skill? I would appreciate it!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 10

"None taken, you are lucky I'm in Town at the moment, but it seems you are a rather busy fellow but too busy to see that you must… " he moves closer to whisper, "Go to the brothel and speak with the ladies there. They have the skills like you can't imagine." He winks and goes back to drinking his ale.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Emma walks in the room and glances around at the other patrons. It has gotten a lot busier in here than the last time she visited. How long was she healing? She takes a seat at the table and waves a server over. She tosses a coin down. " Ale, please. Good ale, not that watered down ale that is passed off to many here. " Emma grins and sits back in her chair looking casually around the room.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,