The Town Tavern Chat - Page 92 of 467

Right now I don't think my reflexes - Page 92 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 92

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Samuel accepted. Showing off some skill, Samuel jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Samuel uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Samuel is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Samuel received 55 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2018 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin shakes his head when Allistair tries to 'reflex' then is rather impressed when Samuel accomplishes the feat. "Not bad" he says as he takes up the reflexes challenge.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Merlin received 28 experience points.

7th Apr, 2018 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 92 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin is very happy! It is the first time he gained a whole 20 gold pieces for the showing of his skills. He waves everyone off thinking to come back in time for the next challenge.

7th Apr, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten rises from her seat, drinks the last of her ale and comments to Merlin, "Go easy on them, they are new to this place and you are being a bit of a show off."

7th Apr, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Needing some gold urgently Alana enters the tavern to see if she can earn some quick gold. She is relieved to hear her name called and for a challenge she thinks she can handle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 92

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Alana accepted. Showing off some skill, Alana jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alana executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Alana received 38 experience points.

8th Apr, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 92

Right now I don't think my reflexes are much good maybe I will come back later and try. Until then others can have all the fun.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,