The Town Tavern Chat - Page 98 of 467

After completing the challenge she goes over - Page 98 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Apr, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 98

"Aye, bartender I'm parched today how's about a drink," Relvarth says, handing over some coin to the barkeep. "Sure, thing I don't mind a challenge or two," He states.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2018 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine walks past the stranger as he gestures for a challenge but does not act on it. She positions herself for the reflexes test.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which courageous Alana accepted. Sharp on the move Alana stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Alana executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Alana received 25 experience points.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 98 Chat Tavern Town The

Julius, despite knowing he is not physically suited for contests of power, leers over his book at Wilbur and chuckles; "I'm positive I can beat ye in a challenge of wits any day, but it'll be a sad day when I lose to the likes of you in a hand wrestle." He gets up and strides over to his challenger.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which ridiculous Julius accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Julius is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Julius has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Julius. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

22nd Apr, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Alana looks at Julius and shakes her head. She can't believe someone will allow their reputation to sink like that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 98

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which defiant Alana accepted. Sharp on the move Alana stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Alana uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Alana is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Alana received 17 experience points.

22nd Apr, 2018 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 98

After completing the challenge she goes over to Julius and says, *I did because I learned the necessary skills, you should do the same."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,