The Town Tavern Chat - Page 11 of 467

Its been 26 days since Alana's las - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jan, 2017 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Dec, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 11

"Aye, have not seen you in awhile I was just telling this stranger about the brot… " Hunter catches himself and changes the word, "Brother-ship of elegant drinkers in this tavern."

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

As soon as Alana entered the Town she went to tavern and ordered a full feast to quiet her hunger pangs. As she eats she can only say, "This is delicious".

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well I am doing a lot of exploring and earning some nice experience. I think I like this more than patrols. I am heading back out. If interested make sure you have more than one horse. Having one healing while you explore can help you explore more.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2016 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 11 Chat Tavern Town The

"Whew I do like this exploration but it makes one thirsty for some good ale. I can say that having more than one horse is a great idea so you can continue to explore if one horse is injured and needs to heal up some." Noukril looks about the room some. "Anyone wish to join me in some ale?"

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

A good mug of ale is always nice after a hard week out on the road exploring. I have to tell you some of the wilds can be interesting being attacked three to four times in a row. But with a good horse and good weapons I am always able to pull through.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I've just returned from Llafair and met with a couple of ladies. Now I am here to improve my skills before returning but I just wanted to say that I have explored like you and found that challenge to be somewhat easy unless they gang up, but that hasn't happened too often.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 11

Pleasant day to all. I am new here and not quite acquainted with everything but I am very impressed with all this town has to offer.

14th Jan, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Its been 26 days since Alana's las visit to the tavern. She strolls in as if she is the starlet of the place saying to everyone, "I'm here ale for everyone on me!" Picking up on the newcomer she says, "... Have an ale on me, you're among friends."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,