The Town Tavern Chat - Page 12 of 467

Stopped in for some food and a bit to drink, - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2017 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Jan, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 12

Smiling after hearing the gesture of free ale causes him to raise his mug at the lady that just entered and say, "most excellent proposal I've heard today.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten enters the tavern an nods at those who happen to look her way. She goes over to the tavern counter and says, "I will very much enjoy a full meal with a glass of red wine." She tosses a gold piece and then takes a seat.

17th Jan, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin raises his mug at the lady as he watches her toss the coin. He breaks a smile but says nothing so he isn't embarrassed.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 12 Chat Tavern Town The

Mud sliding down his coat, Phaedru enters with a dark glint in the corner of his eye, as if hoping someone will block him. He throws a fist of coins at the startled hostess, growling for ale and a room for the night. He slumps into the nearest stool, grumbling about hogs and murky rivers.

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Jonathon enters, having been exploring and finding that things were working out much better then the first time. Deciding he needed time to relax he headed to a familiar place. Knowing that he had to give his horse some rest, enters the tavern with a smile. He waves to the regulars and new comers, before offering a round of ale as he got some wine for himself.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

I wandered into the tavern and saw a few people there. "Hello everyone. I have been out on in the wilds looking around at all there is. I can say that there are some interesting things out there. If you wander too far west be prepared for some hard fought battles. Staying closer to the settled areas it is safer but still a few had battles. Be ready with the items you will need to protect yourself. Now lets rink some ale."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 12

Smiles at people as he enters the tavern. "Who doesn't enjoy free ale?" He asks some nearby patrons, smile still present. Despit being new in town, he is most of the time a generous individual.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Stopped in for some food and a bit to drink, browsed the market. It's hard to find work these days. I'm still reeling over my last misstep at the tavern, getting clowned for my art. It's not easy to have a big destiny but nothing to show for it. Well, I'm heading out. Hope there's a job to be had.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,